Face in the Mirror Volunteers visit over 5,000 women, men and buy cheap cialis online proof children annually in Valley Hospitals and partnering organizations. This corp of volunteers is the driving force and spirit behind our success.
Our outreach of services strives to encourage and give hope in the midst of the patients’ personal storm by enhancing the outward beauty, thereby contributing to the patient’s sense of well-being giving back hope which aids in the healing process. Face in the Mirror volunteers visit the order viagra expert patients in their hospital rooms or while taking chemotherapy or radiation, walk into the life of the patient and with a smile and a bright pink jacket, provide the following:
- Botanical and chemically-free cosmetics and Purchase synthroid in canada ourselves skin care products tucked into a beautiful linen FIM drawstring bag. The bag is embossed with our signature carnation, Charlotte’s favorite flower and logo
- A hand and or foot soothing massage to promote relaxation after a stressful day of treatment and medications comforting and giving back hope, soothing the anxieties of the day.
- We strive to pick the best wig that will give a feeling of “that’s me again” or a fun “look at that girl” in the mirror! We also provide lovely scarves and hats all adding a personal touch of beauty or confidence
- A book of poetry entitled “The Psalm of Life,” written by Barbara MacLean, filled with words to inspire and uplift spirits (Should we think about putting this up when we actually have them in print to hand out?)
- An endearing song, recorded on a CD, entitled “Face in the Mirror,” delivering a message of hope and viagra order cheap southern love to all.
- A mirror given with faith that one day she may look at herself and say, “The face in the mirror is still me!”